Tuesday, January 15, 2013

a day to remember.


And today is yet another day,
For like any days, today is like every day,
And in these days, nothing seems at bay,
For in these days, it is yet another day.

Tomorrow is a new day,
A day of hope and glimmer,
And one that I look forward,
For a day never like yesterday.

Yesterday was a day,
Like the previous, predictive towards tomorrow,
It was a day I missed,
A day I strived.

Tomorrow yet I believe,
That like many days, this should be different,
In this day, I shall smile,
Smiling for a journey proudly explored.

Yesterday though I know,
It was bitter but bitter sweet,
Like chocolates, every pieces are different,
And so was yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

A day of glistering shine,
A day of overwhelming applause,
A standing ovation,
A day, I await, with hope,
With a determination,
To end this journey.