Tuesday, August 17, 2010

sealed lips now with a slit!!!

the day was beautifully fine. everything was jus so fine. in the morning, no lecturer!! yay! mr mohana called n said he had observation in school n couldnt attend, so we were like..ARGHHHH 

so everyone was like laughin n foolin around~ ^^ wakakakaakaka.......making fun of our NUN n fellow mates were my normal routine..hey! its not tht i mock them or wat, bt it is u noe a way of talking, n everyon is comfortable wit it, infact those hu gets it frm me do laugh about it to..so wats d big deal..i mean life is suppose to be about tht ryte?
anyway, lets go on...so we were in class..n the lecturer was AGAIN late....hehe..well..i guess this is kinda normal~ lol! ^^ so as usual la..perangai budak2!! 

* CAKAP CAKAP CAKAP CAKAP CAKAP!!!!!!*

out of the blue, SUMONE said this...

"kajian saintifik mengatakan sekiranya tangan kita lebih besar daripada muka kita, kemungkinan besar kita akan mendapat barah"

n i was so into it, n was like..
"yeker?"

n so this PERSON told me to try la....(mind you, u may noe wat mite happen next, but i mmg dunt noe!!)
so aku pun letak tangan aku kat muka aku....n as i was like tryin to  weather is my hand really bigger than my face......

*bamm!*

THAT IDIOT HIT ME ON THE FACE WIT MY HAND ON MY FACE!!! I WAS LIKE SO SHOCKED N COULDNT SAY A WORD...I JUZ DIN EXPECT A PERSON LIKE THA COULD ACTUALLY DO THAT.......A JOKE IS A JOKE...BUT U HAV UR LIMITS.....I DO JOKE WIT EVERYONE BUT MIND YOU I HAVE NEVER TOUCHED ANYONE CAUSING PAIN!! I JUZ GOT REALLY IRRITATED AND ANNOYED!

back then i did nt notice wat was happening on my lips..so i was ok  ok la~ ^^ so i int talk to tht person...din rely his "hye suresh"...din do anything to him..i juz kept quiet.....wats d point raising my voice or fighting? fightings r juz for uncivilized beings! so i chose to walk away....so as classes ended i went to the toilet...n there i saw him again...god me!!!! "hye suresh" ....SILENCE....when i was done...while washing my hands~ i looked at the mirror.....

THERE IT WAS!!!! A SMALL CUT IN THE CENTER OF MY LOWER LIPS! GOD! I GOT EVEN MORE FURIOUS!!!!!!!! 

U MADE A WOUND N MY LIPS N YOU'RE JUZ ACTING "HYE SURESH" WITHOUT EVEN A SIMPLE APOLOGY?!!!

OK FINE...u'll tink this much fuss for a sall cut? wel let me tell you something....everything comes in a limit..n when tht line is crossed no matter how cool you can be, being furious and unsatisfied is wat sumone wud usually feel n behave.......nevertheless, as i dunt engage in fights  or wat....so thts it....

NOT A SINGLE WORD IS GOING TO BE SAID TO HIM! AT LEAST UNTIL MY LIPS HEAL.....



CALL ME SENSITIVE OR ANYTIN, I DUNT MIND, COZ ITS ME TASTING BLOOD, ITS ME FEEING THE NUMBNESS ON MY LIPS N ITS ME GOING THRU IT.....


~aku sensitif ?~

^.^

=.=

2 comments:

Janice Melanie Jama said...

tak pa la su,i scolded him ordy..two times..i sakit hati oso..check ur fb..he wrote on ur wall..its owkae,still ur lips look sexy!yaey!=)

hurt lips said...

wakakakaka! ^^ thnx dear!! lol~ bt aiya~ dun care la~ hehe