Wednesday, August 18, 2010

sitting back in the present glancing into the past...

being here in a whole new place, i see a lot of things. making new friends and joking with them was what i usually do. strutting and fretting my days upon the hours of my everyday life has become a norm to me. but at one time, at one moment, at that very second, i recall of my past. i re-image of my memories of being in a school that has never brought me fear nor discomfort. slowly through the window, i see what i once was and i wonder what i would be become of then.


1. the karaoke session we had in ts. screaming and shouting and yelling through the not-so-good mike. back then it was me, jin, kok weng, najwa, ash, izaty, alif, zhafran,rahim, firdaus n faiz.....we came about songs that actualy some of them touched me leaving me behind the idea of what a true friendship could actually mean. Aerosmith's I don't wanna miss a thing and Samson's Kenangan Terindah were the two melodies of once in a life time that i would actually hear. in fact it would be the first and the last i could actually. nevertheless i hope it would not end! 


2. the library of sgi. being the president, brought me to a new level in life. the jokes that i made with them. always calling wan chuin n bee theng to clean the library, the tricks i taught my juniors. teaching joshua loke on how to clean the books during kebersihan. the rules that i did not actually practised leaving my juniors out of hand but under my eyes. junn lim, chung, mien yuen, han seong, n those fellas used to mingle in the office library, in the counters..the meetings i keep n me being the only voice heard across the four walls. those times were truly a treasure of a life time and it would be a moment of love, friendship, love, compassion and laughter.


3. the cinemas, the cafes, n the lakes. now and then, having a car and motor license granted me the advantage of zooming here and there with a myvi n c70. the gate was a popular spot. i brought many new comers like junn lim, chung, mien yuen n nicholas.....i introduced to my great bm teacher, pn zura n my fellow malay debate mates...my besties n those people always in mind and in heart; kalai, shariza, wy, azim and countless more..the panorama, the place for the best ice cream in town..the largest ie cream v had but wasted..me, junn lim, chung and nicholas were so full that we left almost 3/4 of it there..lucky for them, i had the bill settled. the movies that we went together.....the jokes and laughter in the cinemas with dinesh, sharizal, kalai, yen, azim, wy, junn lim, jin, nicholas, chung, mien yuen, zhafran, kok weng, alif, izaty, najwa n those beautiful-hearted people.....the lake gardens, where me kalai, sharizal and wy had our fashion photoshoot...bearing in mind that it was like 2am!! v did crazy stuffs, walking to buy burgers at a nearby stall, and snapping pictures all the way round. indeed it was a true moment of enjoyment and bonding.


4. classes and school and projects....lazying around in class in my last years were full time job..the battle between izaty and ash over me never leaves my head...the scandals spread of me and jin was fun!          
the mouth war with xian yung...the high pitched laughs...fooling around with fathil, arvind, roshan, and dinesh made my schooling days a whole lot fun...the bendera n posters i used to help y arts teacher complete for sports day...the times of me being a referee for basketball during PJ's...emcee-ing the installation night of the interact club.....organizing, performing and decorating in a concert that turned out to be the most succesful concerts ever held in the history of sgi as said by the teachers.....battling over miss 3Y made me think that some how or rather in life, nothing leaves us smooth through out the journey....and those were the few moments of my life that changed the self that i am now, that matured me in all ways that brought me close to what we perceive as a person...to what i call someone beautiful and someone who lives a life!

back to where i am now, i always wondered maybe one day i could actually go through all them repeatedly. like a video tape, i will never dispose nor even put them aside. to the god i pray, to the angels who watch over me, hear me say;

"may what i have went through never be the same in my days to come, may my days to come be better than my yesterdays, may my yesterdays be an everlasting-non-fading jewel, may my tomorrows always be a surprise of wonderful things.





*susu is now going to continue completing his assignment feeling a whole lot much better to let go off such thoughts in mind*

No comments: